« Home | Long Overdue :) » | God lies in the details, and in kick-ass quantitat... » | This is for my dear friend Priyanka, whose birthda... » | Another Sunday. Another test. I'm hoping I'm going... » | I like most kinds of people.I'm definitely not the... » 

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 

Read this great article about Innovation Blowback. Continuing to read awesome articles about the state of the global economy, offshoring, strategy, innovation and management @ www.mckinsey.com

Registration is free :)

Innovation blowback is like what America did in Aghanistan against the USSR in the last 1970s which blew up in their face in the early 2000.

Or like what America did in Iraq in the early 1980s, which blew up in their (Kuwait) in the early 1990s.

They go on to explain how India and China have used disurptive management practices to harness the benefits of blowback.

My mind tend to wander when you use blow and benefits in the same line. But then thats just how I am wired :D