« Home | Why the Indian design community is uniquely equipp... » | Ehsaas @ CYDA with the kids from Patil Estate - 30... » | Brave the low resolution of the notice » | Random list of addas I need to visit, before I lea... » | How to earn Rs 110 after lunch » | Sunset at Candolim beach, Goa » | Pictures of Sunset from Nine Bar, Vagator, Goa » | More pictures from the Vagholi centre for the dumb... » | Goa! » | Ehsaas at the Vagholi centre for the dumb and deaf » 

Monday, May 01, 2006 

Harvey , the Pervy Grammar school.

Let's just for a moment say that I posed topless for Cosmopolitian?

Would I be fired from my day job ?

However, the folks at Harvey Grammar school think otherwise. Why, oh why this distinction between boobs and man breasts?

Chiaki,

If you are referring to the think otherwise link, it redirects to the correct page.

For the day job link, click open in new window, and see where it goes ;)

aah.. the hypocrite world!!!!!

Post a Comment