« Home | Read this great article about Innovation Blowback.... » | Long Overdue :) » | God lies in the details, and in kick-ass quantitat... » | This is for my dear friend Priyanka, whose birthda... » | Another Sunday. Another test. I'm hoping I'm going... » | I like most kinds of people.I'm definitely not the... » 

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 

KAKS is what I will call the bane of my life. KAKs or UFW. UFW gets very personal, and if KAKs does read this (HAHAHA -> far shot but then how many people do you know of whose cell phone has dialed his own mother in the midst of a conversation his mother would never want to hear even in a nightmare), she would know I'm talking about her.

Anyway, moving on, KAKs seems to think the world revolves around her.

She typifies everything wrong in the world.

I think KAKs is what George Bush would be if he was a SHE without presidency.

Self opinionated, very convincing even when she does not have a clue what she is talking about, vindictive, super bitchy, but trying hard to potray the public image of fighting for the common public good.

Now only if i did not see through this pathetic charade :)

HAHA --> got you KAKs

PS: Posting this message, while KAKs sits DIAGONALLY OPPOSITE ME. HAHAHA!!!. She just stood up and I think she is going to walk around me.