« Home | Masahiro/Yoshikuni » | Harvey , the Pervy Grammar school. » | Why the Indian design community is uniquely equipp... » | Ehsaas @ CYDA with the kids from Patil Estate - 30... » | Brave the low resolution of the notice » | Random list of addas I need to visit, before I lea... » | How to earn Rs 110 after lunch » | Sunset at Candolim beach, Goa » | Pictures of Sunset from Nine Bar, Vagator, Goa » | More pictures from the Vagholi centre for the dumb... » 

Friday, May 05, 2006 

One more step Arsenal

May 17th, here we come. I did not post after our semi-final victory against Villareal. Honestly, this was because after we knocked Juventus out of the UCL, making it to the final was very much expected.

But the wait for May 17th is going to be an especially tenuous one. I'm an extremely peaceful sleeper, but the night of May 16th might be a rough night. I'm confident of us doing well, and in footballing terms , the thought of seeing Barcelona up against Arsenal thrills the daylights out of my otherwise nocturnal system.

Forza Arsenal! Posted by Picasa

Should I use a Kolhapuri or Payal slipper

Chiaki...?

@ Kram

I know you have a foot fetish, but that post was about Football.

Post a Comment