« Home | Blog Picture » | Did u know that the terms Architecture and Design,... » | KAKS is what I will call the bane of my life. KAKs... » | Read this great article about Innovation Blowback.... » | Long Overdue :) » | God lies in the details, and in kick-ass quantitat... » | This is for my dear friend Priyanka, whose birthda... » | Another Sunday. Another test. I'm hoping I'm going... » | I like most kinds of people.I'm definitely not the... » 

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 

Today is the 14th of Feb, V-day.

I'm in Pune, missing a certain someone, who at present is somewhere (can that even get more vague?)

V-day should be called D-day, getting Drunk-day.

Like I say repeatedly ('lil pun on dear old Liz Taylor),

"And when the morning comes up again, I have morals and a hangover again. Sometimes, I take the morals over the hangover.

A few whiskies later, my perspective changes. I take the hangover over the morals "

Happy W-day (W for Wine or Whisky)